Nirafat Anam Memorial Inclusion (NAMI) Award 2023
Call for Nominations!!
We share the Call for Nominations for the 6th Nirafat Anam Memorial Inclusion (NAMI) Award 2023!!!
This is a great pleasure for Asian Centre for Inclusive Education-ACIE, Bangladesh to open the Call to have the opportunity to Honor the great Bangladeshi Hearts whose contributions and sacrifices have made our society more equitable and inclusive!!!
Closing date of Submission of Nomination is 31st October 2023!!
Nominations can be emailed to email@example.com
Twenty Two Years have passed away…….An immortal Soul Never Dies!!
This award has been named in memory of Late Dr. Nirafat Anam who was the Assistant Professor at the Institute of Education & Research (IER) of University of Dhaka until she passed away in August 2001. Late Dr. Anam dedicated her whole life to ensure the inclusion of people with special needs in Bangladesh. This award initiative is a small gratitude to her contributions.
The Award will be dedicated to those devoted people who fulfill the following criteria:
The Awardee has to—
- Be Bangladeshi Citizen. *
- Have the track record of contributions in the society for a reasonable period of time. **
- Have remarkable contributions for inclusion of marginalized people in Development (i.e. education, health, employment, society, economy etc.) in Bangladesh.
- Have notable track record of entrepreneurship/innovation/creativity/coverage for reducing exclusion in the society.
- Be philanthropic in nature